Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage scaled to over one billion per year in real estate sales and is looking to grow Faris Team Property Management to manage over 2000 units by 2030.
We are looking for a professional Property Manager who will help us on our mission to go full out® for our clients and provide the best real estate experience in the world and align with our values of love, on fire, excellence, growth, innovation and wow.
We want to help the selected candidate build their business on our platform assembling a strong team around them. We are looking for a business minded team player that is willing to work hard and learn, is a proven winner and a great communicator. The ideal candidate is someone that currently owns and manages their own investment property(s) in order to communicate more effectively with real estate investors.
Property management can be fun again when you have over 100 team members supporting and building a company around you.
If you think you can help us in our mission to provide the best experience in property management, we want to hear from you … this is your opportunity.
- Drive the growth of number of doors managed by conducting investor sales appointments
- Deliver sales presentation to potential investor clients
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
Leasing and Tenant Management:
- Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units.
- Recruit trades people/contractors
- Prepares and maintains contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposits.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, etc.
- Support Investors and Tenants with Maintenance Requests including scheduling and sourcing contractors, documenting pre and post work, as well as invoicing
- Maintain corporate offices for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Provide on-call support to tenants by responding to after-hour emergency calls, informing maintenance staff, as well as attending after hours emergencies if and when required.
- Motivation for sales
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Competence with office management software
- Personally invested in real-estate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in real estate or sales
- 1-3 years’ property management experience a plus
- Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, andWord
- Solid knowledge of property management processes, leasing processes and tenant management