Faris Team Mortgage Brokerage is seeking a client-focused and ambitious Mortgage Agent to join our growing brokerage located in Barrie. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team with a vision to transform the real estate industry.
Faris Team is comprised of the brightest professionals and has built its culture upon its core values of Love, On Fire, Excellence, Growth, Innovation, and Wow. Faris Team Mortgage Brokerage was established in 2020 to provide clients with the best real estate experience guaranteed.
The successful candidate will be team-focused and have at least two years ’ experience as a Mortgage Agent or Mortgage Specialist with demonstrated excellence overseeing the mortgage financing process from application to completion as well as a strong desire to achieve.
Note: Compensation consists of salary, commission and employee benefit package. Salary will be based upon experience.
- Oversee the entire mortgage process for each client, from initial contact to completion including application, document collection, lender submission, condition fulfillment, and closing activities.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service with both clients and referral partners.
- Ensure proper follow-up is given to each client throughout the mortgage funnel.
- Handles communications with clients via email, phone, text, and in person with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Provides support to sales partners through offering advice and answering mortgage questions; keeps sales partners informed of updates through the financing process.
- Understand the evolving mortgage environment by keeping on top of lender offerings, specials, and restrictions.
- Team player attitude
- 2+ years ’ experience as a Mortgage Agent or Mortgage Specialist and active Mortgage Agent license
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours as required
- Organization/ Planning – plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in efficient and organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Oral and written communications – communicates well one on one, in groups, and public speaking. Can explain all aspects of financing in a clear and concise manner.
- Active listening – tunes in accurately to opinions, feelings, and needs of people. Listens actively and demonstrates the ability to be empathetic.
- Technologically savvy – intermediate skill level with Office 365 and adopts systems and applications easily.
- Drive and tenacity – exhibits a strong desire to achieve results and a high dedication level with a need to win.
- Decision making/Judgement – applies consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making.
- Integrity – ethically minded and earns the trust of co-workers while putting the organization above self-interests.
- Resourcefulness – passionately finds ways over, around, or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite lack of resources.
- Self-Awareness/Feedback – recognizes own strengths and weaknesses. Not defensive. Does not rationalize mistakes or blame others. Uses feedback mechanisms.
- Stress management – stable and poised under pressure.
- Likability – puts people at ease. Shows Emotional Intelligence. Warm, sensitive, compassionate. Not arrogant. Friendly, sense of humor, genuine.
- Customer Focus – monitors client satisfaction (internal or external).Establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients.
- Track record – successful career history/relevant education. Generally, earns performance ratings of excellent.
- Conflict management – understands natural forces of conflict and acts to prevent or soften them.